At Leduc Physio, we are passionate about helping our clients reach their full potential. Our team of experienced therapists are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support. Join us and be part of a team of professionals who strive to make a difference in people's lives every day!
Leduc Physio is committed to providing high quality physical therapy, massage therapy, and exercise therapy services in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility. As a healthcare leader, we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve. Our focus on our therapist continuing education is unmatched and guarantees our therapists understand and put into practice cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
Core Values :
1. We are client centered
2. We encourage teamwork
3. We are honest and have integrity
4. We care about helping others
5. We are accountable and reliable
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Part Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
We are looking for a pelvic health physiotherapist 1 - 2 shifts per week.
The Physiotherapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of various pelvic health conditions. We are accepting applications for a part-time position within our team. We offer competitive compensation and a full caseload.
Responsibilities and Skills of the Physiotherapist:
Direct Patient care including assessment of physical diagnosis, establishing treatment goals, and executing treatment plans.
Charting and reporting on clients.
Training in EMR and exercise software.
Work within a multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges.
Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
Promoting and marketing of services.
• Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and counted on to complete tasks with excellence and in a timely manner
• Team Player: Job requires working as part of a bigger team
• Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical
• Cooperation: Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Self-Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult or fast-paced situations
• Concern for Others : Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.