At Leduc Physio, we are passionate about helping our clients reach their full potential. Our team of experienced therapists are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support. Join us and be part of a team of professionals who strive to make a difference in people's lives every day!
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Leduc Physio is committed to providing high quality physical therapy, massage therapy, and exercise therapy services in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility. As a healthcare leader, we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve. Our focus on our therapist continuing education is unmatched and guarantees our therapists understand and put into practice cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
Core Values :
1. We are client centered
2. We encourage teamwork
3. We are honest and have integrity
4. We care about helping others
5. We are accountable and reliable
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Registered Massage Therapist
Currently not Hiring
We are looking for a registered massage therapist to join our team
The Registered Massage Therapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of various orthopedic conditions. The successful candidate will offer various massage therapy techniques such as deep tissue and therapeutic techniques within Leduc Physio. The candidate will be supported with a beautiful private treatment space, gym, and amazing support staff.
Responsibilities and Skills of the Registered Massage Therapist:
• Implement treatment plans for clients.
• Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress.
• Charting and reporting on clients.
• Work within a multidisciplinary team. Communication to referring physicians and
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
• Engage in community events and opportunities within the community of Leduc
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and counted on to
complete tasks with excellence and in a timely manner
• Team Player – Job requires working as part of a bigger team
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying
a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check,
controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult or fast
• Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings
and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Completion of 2200 massage therapy program
• Registration with College
How to apply:
• Email your cover letter, resume, and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview